Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27: Grateful for Art with Samuel and Dinner with Friends-Like-Family


Beloved Ones:


I continue to be humbled by the comments on the poem I shared yesterday as a part of ReadWritePoem.Org's "Get Your Poem On" prompt. Thank you for those of you would read and commented and if you haven't had the chance and would like to read, please visit here now.


Today's Art Every Day post... oh, it made me smile. Making hand art with Samuel. Sweet moments like this don't come along everyday... or maybe, with intention, they do and they will.


Something to think about and "create my way into" today... and tomorrow... and the next and the next and the next....
I am grateful you are here and you are reading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here and be sure to visit my Julie Unplugged Blog: