Monday, November 30, 2009

Art Every Day Month Ends - Creavity Continues



I have had a busy busy time this month, creating like crazy. I barely even mentioned my primary art forms - performing and prose writing. I am thrilled to report, though, this week I am in tech week for my final play of the year - and after that, I am going to be directing a play in February and then focusing on my daughter, Katherine, who is leaving for college in the Fall.
There will be roles when I elect to act again. I just need time to be with her.
So - this art every day month awakened my visual art self. On this last day, I focused on photography and a bit of poetry.
I added favorite couple photos, and remember to go to Julie Unplugged for the whole story.
Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting here and be sure to visit my Julie Unplugged Blog: